Going back to school could be a life saver.
Become a Medical Lab Technician or Medical Lab Assistant — you could change your life (and help save another's).
With the DynaLIFE Medical Labs bursary program, we’re here to help. We are committed to our current and future employees, the successful management of our business, and the communities where we live and work. We're proud of all of our achievements, including being named one of Alberta's Top 75 Employers for the seventh consecutive year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the ninth consecutive year.
The Roxanne Bunyan MLT and Jeanne Irwin MLA Bursaries 2020
To celebrate, DynaLIFE would like to once again give back to our community with two bursaries:
- To an eligible NAIT Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) student, and
- To an eligible NAIT Medical Laboratory Assisting Program (MLA) student
The Roxanne Bunyan Bursary will cover one year of the MLT program, and the Jeanne Irwin Bursary will cover the entire MLA program, which runs for 22 weeks.
The two DynaLIFE bursaries were created to help give two students the funding to help alleviate tuition fees and ensure that they can afford to attend one of NAIT's MLA or MLT programs. The bursaries are available to first and second year NAIT MLA or MLT students, Grade 12 students, and adult learners in good educational standing. Applicants must be or will be enrolled in the MLA or MLT programs at the time the bursary application is made. The recipient of each bursary is based on financial need, with academic considerations.
- New, first, or second year NAIT MLT or MLA students
- Good educational standing
- Enrolled in a NAIT MLA or MLT program at the time of application
How to Apply - We are now accepting applications for the 2020/2021 academic year.
DynaLIFE is accepting applications for the 2020/2021 academic year starting August 31,2020.
The deadline to submit your application is midnight, Friday, October 16, 2020.
Applicants will be asked to submit:
- A letter indicating your current situation
- Why are you applying?
- How would receiving this bursary impact your life?
- An essay (written or video format)
- Expressing how much you value your education and an eventual career in Medical Laboratory Technology. This essay should include both their professional and personal dreams and goals for the future. Essays can be presented in written form or submitted in a video story, whichever the applicant prefers.
- Proof of educational enrollment through the Alberta Post-secondary Application System (APAS).
Applying for a bursary requires a Google account. If you do not have a current Google account, you will be prompted to create one before applying. DynaLIFE reserves the right to use the names and stories of the bursary winners in future marketing and public relations efforts.
Awarding of the DynaLIFE NAIT Bursaries
Bursary recipients will be notified the week of October 31-November 4, 2020 of DynaLIFE's final decision.